Wearable Technologies Ltd is a wholly owned independent subsidiary of Blackline Safety (TSXV:
BLN). Headquartered in Calgary, Canada, Blackline Safety is a global technology company that develops,
manufactures, and markets products and services for worker safety monitoring. Blackline solutions deliver
safety, security, and location awareness through innovative wireless hardware and custom user
interfaces, including mobile, messaging, and web services. Blackline’s vision is to become the leading
supplier of wirelessly connected worker safety monitoring products in the world.
Wearable Technologies Limited (“WTL”) is an early leader in the “connected industrial worker”
space. It has developed its Eleksen Connected Worker Platform to enable the real-time health and safety
monitoring of large industrial workforces in global enterprises.
WTL is looking for passionate, self-motivated individuals driven to be highly successful professionals who
want to help us create the future in an environment comprising intelligent garments and fabrics, IoT
sensors, dashboards, and predictive analytics. In this role you will identify and create new business
opportunities as well as achieve all sales and profit targets. The successful candidate will be driven to
develop opportunities with key end-user customers through networking, meeting with and presenting
to corporate contacts, field level end users, and executives.
This position reports to the Sales Director, WTL headquarters, in Enderby UK.
• Develop and execute strategic sales plans for assigned markets, named accounts, and new market
• Generate net new opportunities directly with end-users contributing to sales funnel growth in support
of sales quota achievement
• Utilise a comprehensive Sales Process to understand the clients’ criteria and articulate this to internal
• Ability to sell our complete service offerings as solutions that match client needs.
• Use WTL’s significant resources to strategically initiate, manage, and develop customer relationships
• Lead or develop solutions and promote the Company’s service value proposition to differentiate WTL
from competitors and provide increased value to customers.
• Ability to drive each element of the services sales cycle, including prospecting initiatives, proposals,
RFP responses, and closing sales
• Develop effective, creative, and customised proposals and presentations to bundle service offerings
that effectively convey the Company’s capabilities.
Desired Skills / Experience
• Proven track-record in successful B2B (business to business) sales
• Proven track record in industrial safety sales
• Strong business acumen and expert negotiation skills
• Ability to establish contacts and credibility with senior level management decision makers
• Self-motivated, critical thinker with a proven ability to execute strategic sales plans
• Results focus demonstrated through consistent success in increasingly senior sales roles
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong relationships
• Demonstrated network of clients which can lead to immediate opportunities
• Strong background of strategic account pursuit with experience selling complex business solutions
• Experience with providing enterprise sales solutions
• Above average capabilities with productivity tools (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
• High degree of proficiency with CRM.
• Sales and Technical qualifications to an agreed level
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a “Hunter” sales role working with a structured sales
management methodology in a complex fast paced, ever changing environment with constant
multiple priorities and deadlines
• Full-time salary plus commission
• Compensation includes car allowance, expense coverage, paid vacation
• Travel availability of minimum 50%
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please click here.