Meet the Team
Wearable Technologies is led by a team of dedicated individuals who have pooled their talents to improve workforce safety.
Founder & CEO
- Founded WTL in 2014
- Qualified Chartered Accountant at E&Y
- Involved in several technology-company IPOs
- Taken strategic investment from partners including IBM, Motorola, Dixons, Sky, and BT
- Responsible for operational success, including production and the deployment of the Eleksen Connected Worker solution
- Experienced Finance Director, who originally fulfilled the CFO role within Wearable Technologies
- Prior experience in senior roles in both small and large, global companies
- Qualified FCCA accountant
- Started career at BDO LLP in their insolvency practice
- Worked for FTSE 100 and 250 businesses Sainsbury’s, Argos plc, and Travis Perkins plc
- Experienced CTO with a strong product and solution development track record.
- Responsible for all R&D activities within WTL.
- Background in developing telecoms and IoT solutions for a range of small, medium and large organisations.
- Experienced in building and managing globally diverse development teams.
Wearable Technologies Ltd is a Blackline Safety Corp. group company, registered in England and Wales number 08814318.
VAT registration No. GB 200 1730 81 © 2021 All rights reserved.
If you’d like to see the Eleksen Connected Worker or Watchdog Lone Worker solutions up close, request a demonstration by video call today.
To Arrange a Demo
Please contact us using the form below. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.